Internet & Affiliate Marketing Resources
- First thing is finding your perfect niche! Finding your niche is important.
- You need a product or an opportunity that supplies a need. (Amazon Affiliate, Builderall Business Opportunity, JVZoo, ClickBank, $25 Dollar 1Up, CryptoCurrency)
- You need a landing page with an autoresponder to capture leads names and email addresses, and a lead magnet (Free Item), a website/blog site, a domain name, and traffic. Automated traffic is the best.
- You also need to understand how to write converting emails so that you can keep the customer forever.
- You can use software to assist with setting up your affiliate website.
Digital/Video Marketing Resources
In any and all marketing you will always need to build your list so have a landing page and autoresponder will be a resource for each category.
- You will need a screen sharing software to make videos and capture your computer screen for demo type video recordings.
- You will need a camera/camera phone. I use an android and an iPhone but only because the android has certain features that the iPhone doesn't have and vise versa. For instance the android will let me do a live audio on Facebook but the iPhone doesn't have that capability. The iPhone camera has better quality but you can download an app on android to enhance your camera. So the point is that you can use any smartphone for your camera so no need to go all out at first if you are on a budget.
- For digital/video marketing you will need an account on a video hosting platform. I suggest using Youtube. Youtube is the #2 website online so if you want to go where the traffic is then you need to be on youtube. You can also get an account on Vimeo.
- Starting off your basic computer or phone microphone will be fine but if you want to improve as you start to bring money into your business then it is a good idea to invest in a good microphone and webcam. I started with doing everything straight from my smartphone so if that is all you have to know it is enough. And it was a cheap LG phone, not a fancy iPhone or Samsung.
- Photo and Video editing software
- As you become advanced in Digital/Video Marketing you may want to look into tools such as a green screen, a digital camera, or camcorder and some extra lights.
We know we need are tools to build a list so that the process is automatic! Now the thing with blogging is that it consists of building a more technical website than a simple landing page or sales page but it is very doable and a great way to market in my opinion.
- It is important to have good content that people are interested in and willing to read. It is also important that it is presented properly. PLR articles can be a good source when you run out of organic content.
- You can use SEO tools to assist with getting your website ranked on the first page of google.
- You should have social sites so that you can share your content and try to get your content to go viral if possible.
- If you are blogging about affiliate products and e-commerce you can use software for WordPress websites to simplify the process if you have chosen to use a WordPress website.
You may choose to have a podcast to market your business and that is also a smart idea. Podcasts have become very popular over the last few years. There are many podcast sites to start your podcast with but for beginners I recommend Anchor. I currently use Anchor and it is the easiest and best podcast platform I have found so far. Plus it shares your podcast to youtube and all other major podcast channels.
- You should invest in a good microphone with very little echo and background.
- I use audacity to prerecord my episodes so that I can make alterations before I post and release my audio. But Anchor will let you preview and edit your podcast within the app as well so you do not have to use Audacity if you don't want to.
- You should get an account with SoundCloud to help generate more traffic to your podcast as well as using all other social platforms.